Thursday, June 2, 2011

All Through the Night & the Miserable Offenders

Click on the title of this post and be swept away to the Church Publishing website, where you can download The Greatest Hits of the Miserable Offenders. Believe me, I'm as surprised as the rest of you, having missed the fact that the Miserable Offenders even HAD a "hit" - much less an entire album of them! Nevertheless, I do recall making some recordings many moons ago with Deborah Griffin Bly, and if you'd like to hear our unusual, ethereal, and otherwise cool hymn arrangements, click on the title and download away!

Also newly available, on the right (and wearing a lovely yellow jacket from CDBaby) is All Through the Night, my favorite lullaby, recorded because I couldn't help myself. Check it out; yours for only $1.29 and totally worth it.

And finally, if you haven't yet checked out An Unexpected Christmas and it's getting toward time to plan those Christmas services, check out the lovely navy and white outfit on the right, also from CDBaby via Bethlehem and supporting the Virginia Girls Choir.

Don't think these requests are polite: BUY MY TUNES! I invest every drop of cash I have into making the best music I can, and if you read this but don't buy and share my tunes, I can't afford to make more. I hate to publicize my stuff because we're all over-saturated with media, but if I don't do it, it won't get done. So bear with me and let us in your life. You won't be sorry, I'll be able to pay my bills and continue in this holy fellowship, and maybe you'll be inspired to keep on keepin' on. Go now!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment