Friday, December 23, 2011

The Lord is My Shepherd: The 23rd Psalm

Ten years ago, Beliefnet.com asked to license a recording of mine (Mother Ann's Song) to accompany an audiovisual meditation on The 23rd Psalm. It was their first video, my first licensing deal, and was the most popular meditation on their home page for years. It's been a long time since I thought about it, so when it popped into my head this morning, I went to find it. At first I had a hard time, wading through so many ads, navigating down and in, but I finally arrived at the Christian Inspiration page, where lo and behold, there it still is, in front of God and everybody. The visual design was done by Kaeshi Chai, an award winning designer and belly dancer. More than 2000 people have "Liked" it on Facebook (who knew?), and God-only-knows how many people have watched it so far. Check it out, you'll like it, too. If you know someone who's having a hard time this week, you can share it with them.

All blessings of the season to you and yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment