Friday, April 26, 2013

anahermusic.tumblr.com Makes Me Smile!

I know I've been neglecting you, my little blog, but I've been a busy girl. Click on the title to check out my new Tumblr page! With a little help from my friends (especially Carolina Armstrong - thank you again!), I've been able to collect almost every video, tune, interview, photo, alongside my appearance calendar, bio, contact information, cool quotes, and the occasional sterling encomia. There are tiny, adorable buttons so you can link directly to Soundcloud, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and more, including email, the dinosaur-in-waiting. They call it "curating" but I don't feel much like a museum yet, in case you were wondering.

The format is an endless scrolling grid in four columns, and everything can be tagged for clickable convenience, so if you'd like to see all the quotes you can click on the "quote" tag and all the quotes will load in a nanosecond.

Look me up at anahermusic.tumblr.com - there's so much to see and share, you won't be sorry. Hell, you'll probably want a Tumblr of your own, and will no doubt make an even better one.

Do me a favor and pick one thing to "like" or share, or tweet. Maybe you can think of one person who might really like my work, or even one song? Now you can easily send it to them!

Thanks for sharing.



No comments:

Post a Comment